This is an exciting time at DCS Corporation! We are growing tremendously, and growth creates opportunity! DCS is a $220M employee-owned Professional Services firm providing Engineering, programmatic and technical support services to DoD and other national security organizations.
Are you ready to grow with us?
DCS Corp is looking for a creative, dynamic Engineer to work on-site at Fort Belvoir supporting the development, integration, test and evaluation of the next generation of Airborne Sensors for tactical and ISR applications.
U.S. Citizenship is required due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements.
Must have a DoD Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or optical) plus eight (8) years of experience with any of the following: infrared and electro optical sensors, image processing, sensor fusion, sensor design and analysis; sensor testing and data analysis; and integration on platforms (airborne desired).
- Experience with optical designs, cryogenically cooled infrared sensors, LiDAR and laser rangefinding/designating.
- Experience developing sensor performance specifications and interface control documents.
- Experience with the test and evaluation of prototype airborne sensors.
- Experience with Matlab (or other tools) for image processing and data analysis.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
Master’s degree desired.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5370921