Growing technology-driven company seeks mechanical and systems engineers for development and integration of components and subsystems for automotive navigation, safety and mapping systems.
Our client is a leader in providing LiDAR and navigation systems, cameras, photonics, optoelectronics and imaging for automobiles, robotics, communications, mapping, etc. for many industries and products. Due to expansion, a few key positions are open.
Selected candidates will have skills in dynamic modeling and sensor (including camera) integration. Must have knowledge of the automotive ecosystem and be able to perform mechanical design, system engineering and integration of electronic systems into cars.
This is a great opportunity to take on substantial responsibility and make an impact!
All responses will be held in confidence.
These are the open positions we are recruiting for:
· Software and Firmware Engineers to program and develop DSP, video processing, image processing, etc. on FPGA’s, MATLAB simulation, C, C++.;
· Computer Vision Engineers – machine learning algorithm development, point clouds, C/C++, etc.;
· Hardware Design Engineers with FPGAs and other hardware platforms. Take algorithms and developed software, port into real time operation onto embedded hardware
· Mechanical Engineers with dynamic modeling skills to perform sensor integration into the automotive ecosystem;
· Systems Engineers with automotive industry knowledge;
· Optoelectronics Packaging Engineer – design, modeling, transfer to manufacturing, materials.
All openings are permanent positions and are based in the Princeton NJ area.
BS, MS or PhD in a technical discipline
A few years of related experience
Able to work independently on a project basis and interface with all departments in a small-company environment.
Experience with any of the following is greatly preferred: LiDAR, navigation, image processing, computer vision systems, automotive, object recognition, robotics, optoelectronic communications, autonomous vehicles, 3D imaging, DSP, sensors, etc.