Do you have a background in the design and implementation of advanced Si Photonic waveguide structures and advanced Si Photonic platform development ? Are you interested in a position that will allow you to work on a state-of-the-art platform in areas including filters, mode converters, polarization converters, phase and temperature tune-ability, and tune insensitivity?
If so, this could be the role for you!! We are working hard to perfect our product, and we are looking for solid team player to join, and help us get to the next level!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Amazing benefits offered for you and your family, flexible work environment, casual work environment
2. Work on innovative, new, and ground breaking technology
3. Join a first class team of talented professionals from some of the industry’s leading organizations
What You Will Be Doing
– Design and implementation of waveguide heaters and temperature sensors in RP Si Photonic platform
– Lead si photonics thermal tuning solution development for dense wavelength division multiplexing control and interferometer/resonator stabilization
– work with other members of the R&D design team as well as layout, fabrication, and product development teams, and assist with PDK development
What You Need for this Position
– PhD in Engineering or Physics, including 2+ years of experience in design of related Si photonic devices / technologies
– Candidates who have recenetly finished a PhD program will also be considered
– Experience with design of some or all of the following in Silicon Photonics:
– mode converters
– polarization converters
– phase and temperature tunability
What’s In It for You
– We are the best in the business and we will do what it takes to get like-minded folks on board!
– Competitive Salaries and bonus’s
– Flexible work environment, flex hours and day
– Our Equity offering is extremely competitive, we are looking for candidates who are interested in taking a vested interest in our success, and we are more than willing to share the rewards of that success with them!
– We offer a stimulating and innovative work environment
This is a challenging role for a special type of person and requires strong leadership skills, people skills, communication skills, and mathematical and analytical capabilities. If you feel that you possess all of the skills and attributes we are searching for in this position, please do not hesitate to apply!
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Senior-Photonic-Design-Engineer-Job-Pasadena-CA-US-182573841.aspx