Senior Silicon Photonics Design/Validation Engineer
Inphi Corporation –
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Senior Silicon Photonics Design/ Validation Engineer|
The successful candidate will be part of a development team, for the design through manufacturing, of Silicon optical components. Responsibiliti es include the design of integrated photonic components, development of fabrication processes, implementation of processes through a foundry, and testing and characterization of the resulting components to verify performance.
- A strong understanding of optical component design, fabrication and test.
- Good background in semiconductor optical devices such as laser, detectors, modulators and other integrated waveguide devices.
- Use of optical and electronic modeling and simulation software to design electro-optical devices, and generate GDS level mask data for device fabrication.
- Familiarity or direct experience in the standard Si/CMOS /MEMS process technologies required for fabrication and integration of electrical and optical devices.
- Familiarity and direct experience in device characterization and testing as required in the development environment. High speed testing background is preferred.
- Familiarity with optical components testing protocols including equipment setup, algor ithms and sensitivity analysis.
- Ability to work in an integrated team environment.
- Ability to work with a large body of data and the necessary statistical analysis tools, and the ability to present the data and ideas to a diverse audience.
Education and Experience:
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Photonics or a related discipline with emphasis in high speed optical components or equivalently those with an M.S./ M.Eng . will also be considered. Industrial experience is desirable.
Singapore or Santa Clara
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Senior-Silicon-Photonic-Design-Validation-Engineer-at-Inphi-Corporation-in-Santa-Clara,-CA-c2bff9808aac6b31