In order to be considered you will need a strong technical background (educational experience counts!), an interest in Photonics, some scripting experience and an interest in Layout Design Engineering. If this sounds like a fit, please read on!!
If you are not local to Pasadena, but are open to relocation, we can HELP with the cost!!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Stealth organization, Incredibly well funded, made up of Brilliant Engineers
2. Solid benefits including strong base salary + bonus, and career growth plans!
3. Work on state of the art products using the latest technologies in a growing space!
What You Will Be Doing
– Be responsible for the drawing and delivering of files in GDS or other format representing Si photonic devices
– Develop a building block library based on process flow documentation and design rules
– Develop a Design Rule Check routine
– Establish, document, and update design rules for the used processes, and collect process limitations and tolerances, process flow documentation, and related IP
– Standardize and write guidelines for layout scripting
– Implement revision control standards and documentation for layout changes, reviews and approvals
– Be responsible for developing and drawing test structures to monitor and characterize critical device features and process tolerances
– Ensure data, layout and document sharing across RP locations and teams, working closely with the design team to feedback process capabilities into the design, or explore further processes per designers’ request
– Analyze process data, measurement results for developing design rules or feedback process capabilities
What You Need for this Position
– Basics of programming, experience in scripting
– 1+ year clean room experience in semiconductor processing, in photonics is a plus
– Experience in statistical data analysis
– Experience in developing test structures and design rules
What’s In It for You
– We are the best in the business and we will do what it takes to get like-minded folks on board!
– High Salaries and bonus’s
– Flexible work environment, flex hours and day
– Stock options
– We offer a stimulating and innovative work environment
So, if you are a talented engineer with the experience we are looking for, or, an interest in getting more involved with Photoincs layout design,please apply today!
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.