Technical Business Engineer
Rebellion Photonics, Inc. –
Do you want to work for a company that is making oil and gas safer and cleaner? Are you interested in putting your mark on a company’s future?
If so, here’s your chance to join Rebellion Photonics in our new digs in Houston’s EaDO district.
We are a small business with innovative hyperspectral imaging gas detection solutions for the petro-chemical, and oil and gas industries. Rebellion Photonics offers interesting work, dynamic, friendly and informal environment with excellent prospects to grow with the company.
Rebellion Photonics is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer who is self-motivated, self-starter to join our Rebellion Team.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be assisting the sales team with technical report writing as well being responsible for full project cycle sales, including: drafting proposals, following up with customers, managing inventory needs, verifying quality control, preparing necessary shipping documents and various other duties as necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Speak directly to customers to answer their technical questions or direct their questions to the appropriate colleague.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the technology and related solutions to present value to customer increasing focus and knowledge on deployment and adoption of new products.
- Team effectively with all Rebellion members to provide oral and written feedback to help identify current and future industry needs, problems, interests, goals, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Research sources for better understanding and development of prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Capacity to develop clear and effective written proposals/quotes/documentation/collateral on an independent basis.
- Expedite resolutions for customer and/or project needs, obstacles, or issues. Support sales in providing information on new prospects.
- Draft testing reports.
- Contact to follow up with Field Team Leaders/Technicians to complete and submit reports on work performed, as well as provide support via email and/or phone calls.
- Review, modify, add comments to reports for approval
- Create reports that are not submitted by Field Team Leaders/Technicians.
- Procedures – Creating, editing, and sending all work procedures to customers and Field Team Leaders/Technicians.
- Assist CEO & Sales team with ongoing and new projects.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive materials, successfully interact with management, staff, and customers.
- Deal with multiple deadlines and priorities, managing the work load and demands.
Requirements and skills for this position include:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communication – the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings when needed.
- Written Communication – the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Attention to detail – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Mail.
- 10-25% Travel, Some international
Job-Type – Full-time
- 3 + years in sales support role, project proposals, and writing experience
- 5+ years Oil & Gas experience
- Must be willing and able to travel outside of the US
Salary – DOE
Benefits – Company provided health insurance for employee
Location – Houston, TX
EOE Statement – We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Rebellion Photonics, Inc..
Rebellion Photonics is an innovative award-winning company that is a leader in providing spectral imaging solutions. The Gas Cloud Imager,…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Technical-Business-Engineer-at-Rebellion-Photonics-in-Houston,-TX-9664468b049715e1