Inside Sales Engineer I Hamamatsu Corporation 5 reviews
San Jose, CA 95128
Hamamatsu, one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced light detectors and detector systems for industrial, scientific, and commercial applications, is seeking two Inside Sales Engineers for our San Jose, CA location. Our customer base is remarkably diverse; we serve Fortune 100 firms, top research labs, and innovative startups as well. Hamamatsu’s mission is to improve the welfare of society through the advancement of photonics technology.
- Identify 20 new opportunities over $50K each within one year. This position will be focus on proactively pursing new business with new or existing customers by identifying potential customers, contacting them to discover opportunities and using incoming lead qualification and quotation follow- up techniques.
- Increase Regional Sales by 15% within one year by product selection support for end users and small OEM’s .
- Develop a quarterly plan that will drive your sales activities within the first 3 months and reviewing and improving the plan for effectiveness of that plan in the following 6 months
- Become proficient with Photonics Technology and their Applications. Demonstrating technical strength by passing established exams with a 80% passing grade.
- Develop a team approach for leading a new product launch or marketing effort with a diverse group of talented and strong minded Sales, Marketing and Engineering staff within the first 1 year. Alternatively, presentation of a Product, Application or Market specific public seminar to support growth in the assigned region or market.
- Assume leadership responsibility for a “process improvement “ project in multi-department team.
- BS Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office
- 1 year experience in Photonics industry
- Sales skills Training
- 1 year application support for technical OEM Sales
- Experience with Customer Resource Management Software
- Experience with international business development
- Experience with Lotus Notes
Hamamatsu offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package for full-time employees which include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Personal Time, Long Term Care Insurance, and Retirement Plans. EOE. m/f/d/v. Send your cover letter & resume to: Fax: 908-526-0762, OR mail: Hamamatsu, 360 Foothill Rd., Bridgewater, NJ 08807, and ATTN: HR.
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Hamamatsu Corporation.
At Hamamatsu Photonics, our aim is to make it possible to detect cancer and senile dementia at the early stages, and to initiate early…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Inside-Sales-Engineer-at-Hamamatsu-Corporation-in-San-Jose,-CA-4604da30f51a893d