Mechanical Design Engineer
CoAdna Photonics, Inc. –
Mechanical Design Engineering on Products and Processes for Integrated Optical modules.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing mechanical parts/modules, designing and implementing new tooling/fixtures for manufacturing and monitoring the product performance and reliability to identify and implement design improvements
- Help train operators, improve and maintain high first pass yield
- Develop alignment techniques and assembly processes to improve operator’s efficiency.
- Other projects assigned by Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Minimum Required Competencies:
- BS/MS degree in mechanical engineering, optics or equivalent .
- 3+ years of experience in fiber optics or related industry
- Optical/mechanical process or related background
- Experience in training assembly workers on manufacturing procedures
- Must have a solid CAD/CAM design and mechanical drawing background
- Proficient with Solid Works and Autocad design tools
- Computer aided design of opto-electronic modules for Telecom applications
- Experience in EFA, thermal, shock and vibration analysis is valued
- Excellent analytical and technical skills in problem solving
- Independent, reliable, self motivated, and results oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to CoAdna Photonics, Inc..
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Mechanical-Design-Engineer-at-CoAdna-Photonics-in-Sunnyvale,-CA-861cfdcadca25664