Optical Engineer – electro-optical products
POSITION: Optical Engineer
LOCATION: New Hampshire
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops optical and electro-optical products, including infrared / thermal imaging systems, optical / electro-optical sensors, optical systems, opto-mechanical subassemblies, optics and optical components.
· Optical Engineer to design and develop advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
· This position will perform lead optical engineering roles on programs for the development of EO imaging/sensor systems and other optical / electro-optical systems.
· This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
· This position will work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
· This position will develop highly advanced high-precision electro-optical and optical systems
· This position will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
· This position will perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and manufacturing of optical / electro-optical / laser systems, including – optical engineering, optical systems engineering, thermal imaging systems experience.
· Required: BS/MS in Optical Engineering; plus strong industry experience, including experience on military development programs.
TO APPLY: Please forward a resume (Word version preferred) to:
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Electro-Optics Group is a division of the recruiting firm, The Photonics Group, which recruit engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: [email protected]