Computer Vision Engineer – imaging / sensor / camera systems
POSITION: Computer Vision Engineer
PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY LINES: Imaging Systems, Sensor Systems, Camera Systems
LOCATION: northern California
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops electro-optical imaging and sensor systems technology and products.
· Computer Vision Engineer to design and develop compact, mobile, robotic electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
· This position will perform Computer Vision engineering roles on projects for the development of EO imaging/sensor systems and other optical / electro-optical systems.
· This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
· This position will work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
· This position will develop highly advanced high-precision electro-optical and electro-opto-mechanical systems.
· This position will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
· This position will perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
Candidates for this position must have industry experience developing Computer Vision technology. Candidates must have industry experience developing compact, mobile, or robotic technology incorporated into imaging, sensor, or camera systems. This includes some experience in the design, development, and manufacturing of electro-optical products – including imaging, senor, and camera products. Candidates must have a BS/MS/PhD degree in Engineering.
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Photonics Group recruits engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: [email protected]
TO APPLY: Please forward a resume (Word version preferred) to: [email protected]