R&D OSA Characterization Engineer Finisar 17 reviews
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Develop test systems to characterize and test optical communication subassembly products.
- Design test algorithm and test software.
- Manage and analyze test data with SQL database.
- Closely work with design engineers to understand test requests and specs.
- Closely work with production teams to write test software suitable for mass production.
- Maintain and trouble shoot test systems.
- Knowledge in photonics device characterization and test.
- Professional knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Efficient to understand and write code in C#.
- Experience in instrument control using GPIB, RS232, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience in I2C and SPI is a plus.
- Familiar with relational database.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
BS or higher in CS/EE/Physics, with work experience. New graduate with relevant intern experiences are welcome.
Finisar helps put the “work” in network with optical components and subsystems that enable high-speed data communications over LANs…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/R&D-Osa-Characterization-Engineer-at-Finisar-in-Fremont,-CA-4ea468c7aba768e3