POSITION: Electrical Engineer – Electro-Optical Systems
LOCATION: southern California (LA area)
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops commercial and military electro-optical products, including infrared cameras, thermal imaging systems, electro-optical sensor systems, … .
POSITION BRIEF: Electrical Engineer to design and develop electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
* This position will perform lead electrical engineering roles on programs for the development of imaging and sensor systems, thermal and infrared cameras, and other electro-optical technology and products for commercial as well as military customers.
* This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
* This position will work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
* This position will develop highly advanced high-precision electro-optical.
* This position will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
* This position will perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and manufacturing of optical / electro-optical imaging / sensors systems – including strong experience in electrical engineering, FPGA design, electro-optical product development. BS/MS in Electrical Engineering plus strong industry experience is required.
TO APPLY: Please forward a resume (Word version preferred) to: [email protected]
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Electro-Optics Group is a division of the recruiting firm, The Photonics Group, which recruits engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: [email protected]
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Electrical-Engineer-–-Electro-Optical-Systems-Job-Los-Angeles-CA-US-181995282.aspx