MOCVD Process Engineer
II-VI EpiWorks –
II-VI EpiWorks is a global leader in II-V epitaxial wafer production and development. Our semiconductor technology enables industry leading performance in key photonic and RF components for consumer, communications, datacenter, network, wireless and mobile applications. We are aggressively expanding and hiring people with the skillset and desire to drive the industry roadmap.
II-VI EpiWorks is seeking a MOCVD Process Engineer(s) to support and develop MOCVD growth processes for a 24×7 semiconductor manufacturing platform. This position supports Operations and Engineering within the company’s ISO 9001:2008 Quality System. In this role, MOCVD Process Engineers will work with both internal and external customers – providing high level technical expertise for MOCVD process development and support. This position requires advanced knowledge of compound semiconductor processes related to growth, metrology, fabrication and testing. Excellent communication and organizational skills, and proven abilities in production control, problem solving, project management are required.
- Participate and Lead Process development meetings
- External customer interaction
- Design DOE’s for development campaigns
- Analyze and provide feedback in support of process development.
- Execute development and reactor qualification campaigns
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to help identify and design reactor hardware modifications as necessary in support of new process development.
- Work with Fab and Test Engineers to develop characterization and test capabilities in support of new processes.
- Transfer MOCVD growth processes from development to production
- Create and maintain Process Control Plans
- Support initial production ramps
- Work with Epitaxial Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers as needed to support qualified growth processes.
- Provide engineering analysis of device parametrics
- Ensure Processes are capable for all critical parameters
- Identify and track continuous improvement projects
- Create and monitor capability reports*
- Requirements Include:
M.S. or Ph.D. in relevant engineering or science field
- MOCVD growth and materials characterization
- Solid State Device Physics background in RF and Optoelectronic devices required
- 5-10 years of epitaxial growth in a production environment preferred
- Experience under ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Experience with SPC, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing
- Experience with statistical software packages
- Proficient with MS Office Software
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to II-VI EpiWorks.
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Mocvd+Process+Engineer&c=II-VI+EpiWorks&l=Champaign,+IL&jk=7d9d2741825fabf7