PI (Physik Instrumente) is looking for a talented and motivated Midwest Regional Sales Manager to grow our business growth in the motion control field. Candidates will enjoy helping engineers and scientists design instrumentation. Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience with Motion Control instruments to OEM and Industrial end users. This is a hands-on sales and territory development role that will work directly with customers to identify opportunities and create highly technical solutions.
Key Position Requirements Include:
- BS required, MS desirable – Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Optical Engineering
- Extensive experience with motion control is a requirement of this position.
- Five (5+) years of demonstrated success in territory development and OEM relationship building.
- Excellent Communication Skills Required (Essential for phone and email) – Business professional English fluency is a requirement for this customer facing, sales focused role.
- Only US Citizens or Green Card holders with permanent US work authorization can be considered as this position is governed by the regulations and guidelines of ITAR. Candidates must be able to produce evidence of the permanent ability to live and work in the US as an employment contingency.
- Customer travel (up to 50%) will be required, within territory, US, and some globally.
- Hands-on experience with mechatronic systems
- Proficiency with Labview, Matlab, or Python
- Natural Curiosity and Interest in Learning Required
Note: There is one position available, we are open to a strategic midwest location and are advertising in multiple states in the region.
PI offers a pleasant working environment that is team oriented and challenging. This position includes a competitive base salary, monthly commissions based on sales, plus a very generous benefits plan including paid vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Comprehensive product and system training will provide the foundation needed to work with our technical customer base. Within the first 3 months you will spend 1-2 weeks in Germany for training at our parent company location. For this position, emphasis will be on development of our motion control product lines.
PI (Physik Instrumente) is the world leader in high precision positioning systems: Nano Positioning, Micro Positioning, 6 DOF Hexapods. Our product lines include piezoelectric-based nanopositioners, motorized stepper and servo stages, and linear motor stages. Our customers are the leading OEM’s and researchers in high tech fields such as semiconductor, photonics, biomedical, aerospace, astronomy, metrology, scientific instrumentation, and scientific research in microscopy and beam lines.
Job requisition #: 170303
PI Physik Instrumente, LP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Technical-Regional-Sales-Manager-at-PI-Physik-Instrumente-in-Bloomington,-MN-3b7e9c1f5900cc20