Ph.D. Spectroscopy, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Labview (San Dimas, CA)
CRAIC Technologies Inc. is located in San Dimas, California Our website is www.microspectra.com, www.craictechnolgies.com. We are looking for a Ph. D. scientist who enjoys a variety of duties and challenges. Emphasis is positive attitude and an ability to apply your education & analytical ability to real world challenges. Please email your resume or CV (PDF format) to Jobs@microspectra.com
This position is open for immediate hiring. We work with scientists around the world in the area of forensic, nano particles, protein, bird feather, solar energy, coal, gem stone and more. Most of the time the we have to deal with research items that we have never seen or heard before so this an exciting and challenging but sometime totally puzzling aspects . Ability to think, understand and to apply spectroscopy, chemistry, physics, engineering and optics knowledge is necessary.
1. PhD. in Science (chemistry, physics, material& chemical engineering ,optical) area. Spectroscopy knowledge highly desired.
2 Enthusiastic, excellent communication skill.
3. Analytically skill /Instrument Design experience desired. Expreimentalist preferred.
4. Labview, .NET programming skill is definitely a plus.
5. Excellent business manner. Common Sense.
6. Travel required. (domestic, international)-Approximately 10%-20% of your time depend on your choice of position.
7. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
–From the day one, you get full benefits, sick day, vacation day. You will also get medical, dental and eye insurance reimbursement. After 3 successful years you are qualified to join our retirement plan. we do credit check, background check, and driver’s history check.
Please note “SPIEC17L4” and your USA work permit status in your cover letter .
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5370863