Holographix is seeking an innovative and self-motivated Manufacturing Engineer interested in working in the challenging, fast-paced environment of our expanding high technology company. In this position, the engineer will play a key role in our manufacturing department, by helping us to develop and implement new and improved processing techniques, troubleshooting problems as they arise, and generally working to ensure that all facets of our manufacturing floor are running efficiently.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the manufacturing management team to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as they arise
- Improving production yields through innovative equipment, tooling, and process improvements
- Working with development engineers to move product from development to manufacturing
- Training technicians to operate equipment and tools required to manufacture our products
- Overseeing and maintaining production related equipment
Holographix offers a professional working environment along with competitive health and dental benefits, an attractive 401K plan, and profit sharing.