LOCATION: New Hampshire
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops military electro-optical systems – including EO/IR Imaging systems (thermal imagers, Flir systems, IR imaging cameras, and IR sensor systems), and also Laser Systems (laser ranging, laser tracking, laser designator systems).
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Electro-Optics Group is a division of the recruiting firm, The Photonics Group, which recruit engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: nlasky@PhotonicsGrp.com
POSITION BRIEF: Oversee the management of programs for the design and development of advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems. Programs will cover full cycle of product development – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
* Oversee successful completion of current contracts and successful development of new programs.
* Provide program planning, direction and control.
* Plan, direct, and execute program to fulfill customer requirements and meet business objectives.
* Define resources needed to complete program.
* Maximize business sales and profits.
* Develop and meet budget, schedule, and technical direction.
* Act as primary interface between company and customer.
* Work with upper management to develop new business ideas.
* Assist marketing to develop new business.
* Assist engineering to meet contract requirements and current customer demand, and assist engineering and RD in new technology development to meet new customer demand.
* Develop and implement long-term business strategies.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong experience managing military electro-optical systems programs.
* Strong experience developing electro-optical products for military programs.
* Program Management experience should include the following:
a. Managing Multiple Programs, Projects, and Customers;
b. Managing Multiple Disciplines – including program/project managers, engineering, business development, manufacturing, financials, etc.;
c. Developing contracts/programs from inception (proposal stage) to successful completion (both design approval and manufacturing) with accountability at all stages for both complying with customer requirements and meeting sales and profit objectives.
* Technical experience should include the following:
a. Engineering experience developing electro-optical products for military programs.
* BS required in either engineering or technical discipline.
* Must be a US Citizen; holding current or prior security clearance is preferred.
Interested candidates should send a Word version of a resume to: nlasky@PhotonicsGrp.com