POSITION: Opto-Mechanical Engineer Manager
PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY LINES: Optical Systems, Optical Subsystems, Opto-Mechanical Assemblies for optical imaging and optical sensor systems.
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops optical and electro-optical imaging and sensor systems technology and products.
· Opto-Mechanical Engineer role – part of a technical team in product development, part of the technical team that is responsible for the successful completion of technology and product development.
· Opto-Mechanical Engineer role – leading designs and development of opto-mechanical components and optical systems.
· This position will perform engineering roles for projects for the development of optical systems, optical subsystems, opto-mechanical assemblies, electro-optical systems.
· This position will perform engineering roles for optical systems projects – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
· This position will perform engineering roles for covering the range of the company’s technology and products development.
Candidates for this position must have opto-mechanical engineering experience in the design, development, and manufacturing of optical systems.
Candidates must have a BS/MS/PhD degree in Engineering; plus strong industry experience developing optical and optical systems products.
TO APPLY: Please forward a resume (Word version preferred) to: [email protected]
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Photonics Group recruits engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: [email protected]