This position works within the infrastructure team responsible for the American region. The IT Client Services Support Analyst I will provide front-line level 1-2 primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to telephony, mobility, computer hardware, software and peripherals. She/he will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA’s. The IT Client Support Analyst I must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
The Client Services Support Analyst I will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, telephony mobile devices and videoconferencing equipment. This position may require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
Principle Duties Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
· Organized, self disciplined
· Ability to interact effectively with all team members and support the group’s efforts.
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Advanced problem evaluation and problem solving abilities
· Broad technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCPIP, VoIP, MS Server, MS Exchange, ADS, WAN WLAN technology
· A good understanding of virtualization (VMware)
· Ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience
· Customer service skills and communication including empathy, patience and motivation
· Ability to work with colleagues with language barriers and time differences
· Willingness and ability to travel as required
· Knowledge of ITIL a plus
· Act as visible point of contact for customer engagements and project support
· 1nd and 2rd level hardware, software, telecomm and A/V support including service issue response and follow up as well as escalation if needed.
· Provide cross platform support
· Support virtual and physical environments on various hardware platforms
· A good understanding of installation and configuration of SAN/NAS/DAS
· Resolve and conduct root cause analysis of performance failures /issues
· Monitor, update and resolve service requests in the helpline ticketing system
· Provide multi-platform mobility support
· Produce documentation and change control
· Ensure delivery of objectives and goals
· Document time in SAP PS
· Install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and software
· Create documentation for end user support or departmental support, design and provide training when needed
· Support telecommunications system
· Collaboration administration and support including web conferencing tools, conference room equipment and TBITK for equipment
· Maintain facility security applications, ensure compliance to required regulations
· Remote service tech support lead
· Follow and enforce corporate policies and guidelines
· Assist in the training entry level employees and Interns
· Rotational on call weeks require 24/7 accessibility
· On-call as needed during off hours
Any additional tasks assigned by IT management as needed